This webinar series, hosted by the Sentinel Innovation Center, features presentations by leading experts and innovators on topics relevant both the Sentinel Operations and Innovation Centers and to the Innovation Center’s master plan. See below for the schedule of upcoming webinars as well as archived recordings of previous webinars. All webinars are open to the general public and are free to attend.
- June 22, 2021: Measure What You Treasure - The Challenges and Opportunities of Collecting Real World Endpoints
- August 9, 2021: Adaptive Validation Designs: Premise and Methods
- January 27, 2021: Electronic Health Records + Natural Language Processing + Machine Learning = Improved Sentinel Outcome Detection Algorithms
- February 18, 2021: Introduction to the Signal Detection Analytics Core in the Sentinel Innovation Center
- March 30, 2021: The Development and Validation of a Real-World Mortality Variable
- April 26, 2021: Advanced Approaches for Evaluating Drug Safety in Pregnancy
- May 27, 2021: Introduction to FHIR and Applications for Data Capture and Interoperability in Sentinel